This combo package includes 3 Microsoft Official Courses. Each of the 3 courses listed below.
The MCSA Windows Server 2016 certification boot camp is a 9 day comprehensive deep dive into the Windows Server. Students learn topics such as installation (upgrading, new install, new versions), services like Hyper-V, NLB, Clustering – along with backup / disaster recovery. Additionally – in-depth networking topics – TCP-IP, DHCP, DNS, IPAM, VPNs and Direct / Remote Access options. This camp also covers Active Directory services like AD DS, AD FS, AD RMS, CAs and GPOs. This instructor led live, interactive, face to face training camp will teach you the “end-to-end” skills needed to administer a Windows Server 2016 environment.
This Windows Server 2016 boot camp incorporates Microsoft Official Courseware –
- 20740 Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016
- 20741 Networking with Windows Server 2016
- 20742 Identity with Windows Server 2016
While attending this training program – you take three exams to test and certify for the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Windows Server 2016 official certification. If your goal is to learn how to implement, administer and secure Windows Server 2016 services and pass the certification exams (70-740, 70-741 & 70-742) – you’ve found the right place. This course is a hybrid of actual hands on learning combined with focused materials mapped to exam objectives.
Topics covered in this boot camp:
- Prepare and install Nano Server, a Server Core installation, and plan a server upgrade and migration strategy.
- Describe enterprise storage solutions, and select the appropriate solution for a given situation.
- Implement and manage Storage Spaces and Data Deduplication.
- Install and configure Microsoft Hyper-V.
- Deploy, configure, and manage Windows and Hyper-V containers.
- Describe the high availability and disaster recovery technologies in Windows Server 2016.
- Plan, create, and manage a failover cluster.
- Implement failover clustering for Hyper-V virtual machines.
- Configure a Network Load Balancing (NLB) cluster, and plan for an NLB implementation.
- Create and manage deployment images.
- Manage, monitor, and maintain virtual machine installations.
- Plan and implement an IPv4 network.
- Implement Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP).
- Implement IPv6.
- Implement Domain Name System (DNS).
- Implement and manage IP address management (IPAM).
- Plan for remote access.
- Implement DirectAccess.
- Implement virtual private networks (VPNs).
- Implement networking for branch offices.
- Configure advanced networking features.
- Implement software defined networking
- Install and configure domain controllers.
- Manage objects in AD DS by using graphical tools and Windows PowerShell.
- Implement AD DS in complex environments.
- Implement AD DS sites, and configure and manage replication.
- Implement and manage Group Policy Objects (GPOs).
- Manage user settings by using GPOs.
- Secure AD DS and user accounts.
- Implement and manage a certificate authority (CA) hierarchy with AD CS.
- Deploy and manage certificates.
- Implement and administer AD FS.
- Implement and administer Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS).
- Implement synchronization between AD DS and Azure AD.
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and establish business continuity for AD DS services.